Sunday, 1 June 2014

When life throws your curves lean into it and twist the throttle

It's Sunday night and I am in Carlisle Pennsylvania
The ride down was simply amazing.
I traveled  the South part of PA that I had never traveled before.
It seems the further south you go the better the roads got.
There was a group of Road Glide riders that were meeting up for lunch at Otts Brewery in State Collage so that was my first stop.
From there I went to the Number One Harley Dealer in State Collage
Here are some pics

http://goo.gl/maps/ZGiWD










I made my way over to Ephrate for the Biker Breakfast
This thing is awesome and they had about 7000 bikes
Here are more pics

http://goo.gl/maps/WEYJl

















More
















More








Here are some of the roads in the area

http://goo.gl/maps/LLJDu














Princess needs a oil change so I'll take care of that tomorrow.
After that I have no idea if I'm going north or South.
Looks like there might be some rain coming.






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place to ride man. How long are you gone for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice roads, you need to ride through Lake Placid

    ReplyDelete