Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Last night out west Aug 13

Hey all.
Today is my last day out west and on the ocean.
Tomorrow Travis and I will start making our way east.
Shooting for Spokane tomorrow night.
Looks like we have a little bit of weather to play with tomorrow but hopefully it will clean up later in the afternoon.
It's been a great trip.
The PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) was a wonderful ride and I'm so glad I made it all the way to the GG Bridge.
This trip really has had highlights all over it that I couldn't pick just one.
Andwe are not done yet....weather permitting we will make our way to Montana and see Beartooth Pass then see a bit of Sturgis and make our way to Thunder Bay
We may have to stay in Billings MT for a couple nights as the bikes will need service by then.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment