Monday, 4 August 2014

Update Mon Aug 4

Hey all.
Here's an update.
It's Monday and my last night on the west coast.
Tomorrow I will start heading east.
Today I'm going to just chill...maybe do a load of laundry.
Tentative plan is to head out tomorrow morning towards Spokane.
Once there I'll get the oil changed and spend the night.
Wednesday I will head to Red Lodge and spend the night.
Then off to Custer South Dakota and spend 2 nights there.

The West Coast......
It's been a thrill ride being out here.
I've logged a couple of long days but it's well been worth it.
Hwy #1 and Avenue of the Giants were highlights and I am so glad I was able to go to this area.

Traffic.....there really hasn't been any.
This surprised me because everything I saw said it was going to be bad.
But it has been anything but and for the most part I was able to go at my own pace.
This will change however as I get closer to Custer and Sturgis.
I normally go here the week before so it should be interesting being there during the rally

****Update****
Plans may change...I'll keep you posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment