Sunday, 13 December 2015

Ocean City MD Saturday Dec 12 2015

Hey all.
We have hit some great weather the lest few weeks and it was looking for great temps for the weekend.
I had Saturday off so I decided to do a short trip.
Just down to Ocean City MD

https://goo.gl/Ng5dQO

Ocean City is really nice with a great boardwalk and lots of shops.
I had been here early in the spring so i was pretty familiar with the area.
I spent the night at a Holiday Inn.
I dont normally splurge this much on a room but felt i had earned it.
Plus it was off season so relativity cheap.
I figure I'm pretty lucky still riding this close to Christmas.
Weather is going to change in the next few days and its going to get considerably cooler here.
I didn't see that many bikes out Saturday but there sure were a lot out Sunday.





























No comments:

Post a Comment