Sunday, 6 December 2015

Pats or Gino's Dec 06 2015

A couple years ago I did some research on steak sandwiches.
As a lover of a fine sandwich I wanted to get more info on the Philly Cheese steak Sandwich.
It seams the 2 best places are right in the heart of Philadelphia.
Pats and Gino's.
There are otheres worth mentioning (like Steves and Tony Lukes) but Pats and Gino's are arguably the 2 best.
I've been meaning to make my way there to try them out and today was the perfect day to try this.
I was hoping to try both places but only managed to get one from Gino's
The biggest difference between the 2 is the steak.
At Gino's the steak is pieces and at Pats the steak is ground up like the texture of hamburger.
Gino's makes a dam fine sandwich with just the right mix of everything.
I can wait to go back and try Pats.
What a great was to spend a Sunday afternoon :)
See pics









No comments:

Post a Comment